Asia Pacific Section of CCEIS
- The implementation of current and new projects of the CCEIS that relate to the study of political and economic processes in the APR countries (fundamental as well as applied);
- The strengthening of the collaboration with Asian universities and research centers, in particular in the implementation of joint projects;
- The development of international student exchange programs in the Asia-Pacific Region;
- The organization of research internship and exchanges of professors between the Center and partner-organizations in Asian countries;
- The organization of events (open seminars, conferences, summer schools) aimed at the study of the specifics of APR countries;
- The participation of faculty lecturers in career development courses organized in collaboration with colleagues from Asian countries.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.