The Center carries out research in the following fields:
- Siberia and the Far East Development (With the assistance of Higher School of Economics Fundamental Research Program)
The project focuses on Siberia and the Far East development and studies opportunities to use international cooperation between the Russian Federation and Asian countries for the development of the regions’ potential.
- Asia-Pacific Region Development (In cooperation with «Volga-Dnepr» Group)
The main purpose is to study international and economic processes in the Asia-Pacific region and Russian foreign strategy in modern conditions.
- Development of Central Eurasia (In partnership with the «FESCO» transport group and the «Summa» group)
The Center conducts research on Central Eurasian development trends.
- European Union, EU – Russia relations (With the assistance of Higher School of Economics Fundamental Research Program)
This research project is aimed at filling gaps in Russian and European schools of studies in the EU and presents a new perspective on the domestic political transformation of the European Union.
- European Security Issues (In partnership with the French Institute of International Relations (IFRI) and the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF))
The research is conducted on NATO expansion and the minimization of risks for Russia.
- Russian-American Relations (With the assistance of Higher School of Economics Fundamental Research Program and in cooperation with American research centers)
The research within this sphere is aimed at finding out the co-development strategy appropriate for bilateral relations of Russia and the USA in the context of changing realities in international affairs. The Center issues analytical reviews on American domestic and international policy and the US-Russian relations on the monthly basis.
- CCEIS also studies the development of Arctic region (In 2013-2014 the Center prepared materials in cooperation with «NOVATEK» OJSC)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.