Section of International Economic Studies
Section of International Economic Studies was established in 2019 in order to institutionalize the CCEIS’s scientific and analytical activity in the sphere of international economic studies. Activities of the Section are focused on the new political economy, on the drivers of international economic relations, on the economic and development challenges of Russia and its regions as well as EAEU within the context of actual development trends of the world economy.
Researches of the Section are centered on analysis and evaluation of:
- Prospects for the processes of globalization;
- International and regional economic integration;
- Institutional changes and global challenges facing mankind;
- Transformation of the international trading system;
- Modifications in the system of global value chains;
- Structural transformation of the global energy market;
- Leading countries’ models of economic development.
Section’s primary goals include the following:
- Implementation of CCEIS’s application and basic research projects related to the analysis of the processes connected with the development of the world economy;
- Organization of events (e. g. seminars, roundtables, conferences, forums) for researches, students and representatives from the expert community.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.