Iberoamerican Section of the Center for Comprehensive European and International Studies
Iberoamerican Section was established in the 2012 within the frameworks of the Center of Comprehensive European and International Studies. Its main objective is the development of joint research and academic activity with Universities and think-tanks from Spain and Latin America.
The key directions of the activities of the Section are the following:
- Development of students’ mobility between HSE and the universities from Spain and Latin America
- Joint research projects on economics, political science, history and culture studies with think tanks from Spain and Latin America
- Creating of the platform for sharing the experience and views on the current state of economy and politics of Spain and Latin American countries
- Participation of professors from the Spanish section of the Department of Foreign languages in training programs in universities from Spain and Latin America
- Holding the interdisciplinary seminars (with participation of students) on the issues of Russia-Spanish and Russia-Latin American economic and political relations
- Organization of events aimed at studying the particularities of Spanish and Latin American culture
The Section carries out its activity in close cooperation with the UCES University (Buenos Aires, Argentina), Pablo de Olavide University (Seville, Spain), and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Soria (Spain). Projects of the Section are supported by Santander bank.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.