Eurasian Section of CCEIS
The Eurasian Section is a multifunctional unit created in 2017 within the Centre for Comprehensive European and International Studies of the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs of the Higher School of Economics. It offers educational programs, encourages information exchange, carries out academic research in the field of Eurasian economic integration.
The Eurasian Section of the CCEIS NRU HSE is the first department in the post-Soviet countries that focuses on the issues of Eurasian economic integration.
Education and Training:
- Master’s degree program «Eurasian Economic Integration» (starting 2019);
- Academic disciplines, elective and training courses on the issues of different aspects of the integration of former Soviet Union states and Greater Eurasia region;
- Open course «Eurasian Economic Integration» (RUS) in collaboration with the Eurasian Economic Commission
- Academic papers on the issues of integration of EAEU and Greater Eurasia region;
- Analytical notes, working papers, reports and other publications;
- Advisory services in the sphere of Eurasian economic integration.
- Official information exchange (of theoretical, practical and analytical publications, newsletters, data and statistics, etc.) between NRU HSE and Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) and Eurasian Development Bank (EDB);
- The largest publication database in the world on the topic of Eurasian integration that is available to researches and students.
- Seminars, round-table discussions, forums for researches and students.
Eurasian Section of CCEIS officially collaborates with the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) and Eurasian Development Bank (EDB).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.